- Visit the Mainnet Application and connect your metamask wallet
- Open the Staking page from the left pane
- On the Staking page, you will see two tabs - Stake and Unstake
- Select the Stake tab and enter the amount of ETH you would like to liquid stake, and then click on the Stake button at the bottom
- Confirm the transaction on Metamask
- pSTAKE will issue stkETH to the user’s wallet based on the exchange rate (you can see the on-going exchange rate in the Stake tab)
- The user can then use stkETH to generate additional DeFi yields, based on available opportunities
- Staking rewards are distributed to the users in form of an increased stkETH/ETH exchange-rate, after deducting certain fees.