- Participants are not permitted to use additional wallets to obtain more than the designated number of assets from the faucet and transfer them to the primary wallet.
- Any wallet-to-wallet transactions will be flagged and may lead to disqualification from the Gala.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Participants identified to have entered with multiple wallets will be removed from the final rankings and ineligible to win a prize.
- Determinations of eligibility, score, and all terms related to an award are at the sole and final discretion of the pSTAKE team and will not be open to any dispute.
- The rewards for the competition will be disbursed to the eligible winners within 30 days of the competition’s conclusion.
- Terms and conditions of the Staking Gala may vary.
Users participating in the Staking Gala will be scored using the following criteria:
Profits: Participants with the highest profit percentage will be rewarded with the highest number of points. The profit percentage will be calculated based on the number of pATOM the participant began with compared to the number of pATOM the participant has at the end of the staking competition under their main Balances region.
- Tip: Participants are advised to plan their unstaking transaction 21-24 hours before the end of the competition to ensure they have all their assets in the form of pATOM.
Action Score: To win the prize, participants need to not only accumulate profits through staking rewards, but also satisfy daily action quests. A total of 6 actions exist on the pSTAKE App.
- Deposit / Wrap
- Withdraw / Unwrap
- Claim Rewards
Please find the details on these actions in the User Guide.
Out of these 6 actions, 5 of them (except Claim Rewards) will be rewarded only once throughout the competition. The Claim Rewards action is a recurring action that needs to be performed multiple times per day in an optimized manner to earn maximum action points and profits.
The scoring system will follow the 80/20 rule where 80% weight is given to the profits made and 20% weight is put on the actions performed by the participant. Participants will have to meticulously plan their actions to come out victorious.